“The State Of Mind You’re In”
Walking among the lowly, dragging your lovely feet
there is no excuse for your appearance of defeat.
You wake-up every morning to the dream of those without
Yet you complain it’s not enough and you’re condemned to simply doubt.
What if where you are is the place to find your peace?
What if what you have is the shelf on which they reach?
What does that say about the state of mind you’re in?
What if you reached the mountain and you were just back here again?
Wynema Clark 4/4/2013
- “The Calm After the Storm” (wynema1971.wordpress.com)
- Contentment (travellerofthoughts.wordpress.com)
- How To Have Everything You Want, Today! (rohan7things.wordpress.com)
- Contented Sonnet (westernqueensland.wordpress.com)
- Always Check Your Rear View… (achievinghappiness.net)